Lone Peak's Handlebar Hauler System is designed to carry lightweight tents, stuff sacks, drybags, sleeping bags and other bikepacking necessities. We use a semi-rigid polyethylene stiffener that is sandwiched between Heavy-Duty 1000 Denier Nylon and Heavy-Duty Truck Tarp for abrasion resistance. The Handlebar Hauler System is equipped with 3 customizable 1/2 inch foam spacer blocks at the handlebar attachment point to reduce cable and lever interference. The semi-rigid internal polyethylene stiffener and head tube quick-release buckle help provide lateral and center stability. Easily store your gear with Lone Peak's quick-release strap and buckle system. Dimensions 13" L x .25" W x 8" H. Weight 8.5 oz.
- Made in the USA since 1979 we use a semi-rigid polyethylene stiffener sandwiched between heavy-duty 600 Deneir Nylon that is bonded with 1/4" foam and and topped off withCoverlite truck tarp in high abrasion areas
- Designed to carry lightweight tents, stuff sacks, drybags, sleeping bags and other bikepacking necessities
- Quick-release gear straps securely hold your cargo and offer easy access
- 3 - 1/2 inch foam blocks offset handlebar hauler from handlebars to reduce cable and lever interference
- Dimensions 13.5" Wide x .25" thick x 8" tall
- Weight 9 oz.