Lone Peak’s Handlebar Hauler System is designed to carry lightweight tents, stuff sacks, dry bags, sleeping bags and other bike packing necessities. We use a semi-rigid polyethylene stiffener that is sandwiched between Heavy-Duty 1000 Denier Nylon and Heavy-Duty Truck Tarp for abrasion resistance and grip. The Handlebar Hauler System is equipped with 3 customizable 1/2 inch foam spacer blocks at the handlebar attachment point to reduce cable and lever interference. The semi-rigid internal polyethylene stiffener and head tube quick-release buckle help provide lateral and center stability. Easily store your gear with Lone Peak’s quick-release strap and buckle system.
- Dimensions 13″ L x .25″ W x 8″ H.
- Weight 8.5 oz.-
- Polyethylene stiffener
- 600 Denier Nylon that is bonded with 1/4″ foam
- Heavy duty truck tarp in high abrasion areas-
- Quick-release gear straps securely hold your cargo and offer easy access
- Foam blocks offset handlebar hauler from handlebars to reduce cable and lever clearance