The Lone Peak Kings Peak Pannier is a legacy style, that we have updated and brought back for todays riders. Utilizing a full lining and a 3 roll closure, you get a pannier that keeps out the worst of the elements as you ride. This pack is more squared off, making it more suitable for a laptop in a padded sleeve inside. if you need to commute to work use these to carry your gear and your closes and to keep them dry rain or shine. With a single strap that goes over the top and secure the 3 roll in place and 1 around the middle to lock every thing in place you have a secure pack that rides well on the front or the rear. The pack measures only 10″ wide so it still gives you great heal clearance while you ride. With our lock on pannier hooks or our new adjustable pannier hooks, you can fit 99% of racks out there today from old Blackburn style racks to the new thicker racks on most eBikes. Riding across the country or to your work Lone Peak has you covered.
- Super tough 1000 D nylon construction
- Nylon inner lining
- Pocket on front with YKK sealed zipper
- 3 roll closure seals out moisture
- Legendary Lone Peak mounting hardware
- Adjustable lower hook point to secure you load
- Wide vertical strap holds rolls in place.
- Horizontal cinch straps keeps sway to a minimum.
- 3M reflective on front and back for good visibility
- Dimensions: 16″ t x 10″w x 6″d (rolled) 22″ tall unrolled.
- Weight: 20oz per side
- Volume: 16L/ side (rolled) 21L / side (unrolled) Double this for a pair.
- Sold in pairs
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Steel.
There are no reviews yet.