The Lone Peak Recumbent seat bag has been a standard in the industry for years. Made of super tough nylon to last for years and years. This bag installs on the back of your seat with a mesh overlapping layer. Then cinches tight with internal straps, and with lower straps to secure it around your lower frame. The mesh layer on the back has openings in the corners to allow for flag poles to protrude through. Large enough for tools, food, layers, and much more. Generous storm flaps over the zipper to protect what’s inside. top grab handle to carry it around.
- 1000 D nylon Construction.
- 3M reflective strip seen from 3 sides.
- Tough mesh back to hold onto seat.
- Internal slip pocket
- Internal support straps
- External stabilizing straps.
- overall size: 12″ H x 18″ W x 5″ Deep
- Volume: 1000 cu.in / 17 Liters
- Weight: 13oz