The Lone Peak Millcreek Hip Sack is an essential piece of gear for a long hike in the outdoor. The main compartment is large enough to take food, water, and gear you want along the way. The front pocket is designed for those things you want instant access to like phone, wallet, and keys.
The back of the bag has a layer of air mesh to allow the pack to breathe against your skin, and the overall design is made to physically wrap around your waist and snug right into your lower back. So, when you are scrambling over rocks or jumping over a stream, the Millcreek will stay in place. There are side cinch straps that allow you to really pull the pack in and make it feel like a part of you. A top grab handle extends along the top and acts as a place to lash lawyers to if needed. So, if you get hot as you climb that mountain, you can shed layers and secure them in place on top of this pack.
The bag is made from our legendary 1000 D nylon. This stuff holds up over decades of use. And not just a season. We use YKK zippers because they do last the longest, and all our seams are taped to prevent unravelling. This will be a pack you will use over and over again.
- 1000 D Nylon main body fabric
- Padded air mesh on the back allows it to breath.
- Large main compartment that contours your body
- External front zippered pocket
- Side cinch straps to pull it into your lower back
- Top grab handle and lashing point
- Volume : 425 cu/in or 7 Liter
- Dimensions: 14” W x 7.5” T x 6.5”D (at its widest)
There are no reviews yet.