The Mill creek is our most popular set of panniers. They are great because they can be uses on the front or rear rack. These panniers are the largest (recommended) that will work on a front rack. They feature a large main compartment, that un-zips so it will lay flat for access. A secondary 2” deep pocket on the front face and a mesh pocket on the front that is great for things you need to get at quickly or dry out during your ride. Want to go across the country, then put a pair of these on a front rack and a set of our Mt. Superior panniers on the back and you can go anywhere.
- 1000 D Nylon construction. Super tough
- Lock on Pannier hooks in 10 or 8mm width
- YKK Zippers
- 3M reflective
- Large main compartment.
- Secondary front pocket
- Mesh half pocket.
- Rear grab handle
- 18oz tarp, rub zone on the back.
- Adjustable bungee system
- Center cinch strap to keep it all in place.
- Can be used on either side.
- Volume: 2000 cu/in, 32.7 Liters / Pair
- Price is for the Pair.
- Dimensions: 10″ w x 13″ T x 8″ D
- Weight: 2.6 lb /pair