The Lone Peak Mount Rainier Pannier is made here in Washington, and it’s named after our highest peak in the Cascade Range. This is our expedition capacity pannier set that is ideal for extended tours and heavier loads. Made from ultra-rugged, water resistant 1000 denier textured nylon the Mount Rainier Panniers are super spacious and have an expedition capacity of 2,500 cubic inches for the pair.
These packs are perfect for extending touring as well as long weekend rides. Each side of the Mount Rainier pannier has three large external zippered compartments and one extra-large main compartment that unzips on 2 sides for easy access. This is the second largest pannier set in the Lone Peak line and it’s packed with features.
- 1000 D nylon construction
- horizontal compression strap to secure your gear
- 3M stitched reflective fabric stripes for added visibility
- Cover light reinforced nylon on lower portion of pannier for abrasion.
- Stitched carry handles.
- Lone Peak’s replaceable Lock-On pannier suspension system
- Stout #8YKK zippers and integrated storm flaps to keep out the moisture.
- Legendary Lone Peak lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 14″ L x 8″ W x 13″
- Volume 2,500 cubic inches (pair)
- Weight 1lb 7 oz. (each side)