Made in the USA since 1979, the Sundance Panniers are a rugged set of panniers well-suited for touring through the countryside, or for your toughest urban excursions. Made from super-durable, water resistant 1000 D textured nylon the Sundance Panniers are spacious and can hold up to 1,500 cubic inches. The Sundance is our medium-capacity pannier, great for commuting or day rides. These panniers, ride just as well on the back as they do on the front. The Sundance panniers include; one large main compartment that unzips the whole way, an outer zippered mesh pocket for storing wet or dirty items, top carrying handles when off the bike, and a horizontal cinch strap to secure to your load. The Sundance Pannier set fastens securely to your bike rack with Lone Peak’s universal locking clips and lower bungee suspension system so your panniers won’t jump off the rack while riding on rough roads or when you are jumping off of curbs. Another great feature is the ability to replace all pannier racks clips, should you change to a different diameter rack. Lastly, we lined the Sundance with 3M reflective fabric for added visibility and rider safety at night.
- Large main zippered compartment with storm flap
- External zippered mesh pockets.
- Load compression straps provide stability.
- Coverlight reinforcement on inner lower portion of pannier for abrasion resistance
- Loc-on pannier suspension system is easy to use and secure.
- Priced for pair
- Dimensions: 10″ L x 5″ W x 13″ H
- Volume: 1500 cubic inches / pair or 24.5 Liters / pair
- Out Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Steel. (Other colors upon special request)
There are no reviews yet.