The Lone Peak Small Radio chest harness, is built for the smaller radios out in the market today. If your radio body is 6″ or less then this is the pack for you. Still has all the great features that make Lone Peak legendary, like the full zippered pocket, and the 4 point chest straps. But more importantly is the material and build of the pack. Fully padded material give the chest rig the most “structure” of any chest pack out there. This pack holds it shape with a radio and pocket full of gear for years to come. The over the top bungee strap allows you to use just that for radio retention or added protection if you find yourself upside down. Light enough that you wont even know you are wearing the pack all day. Available in the black or High-viz orange, and also in mesh if you need a more cool / breathable version for hot weather.
- Super tough padded main material holds shape over many years.
- 1000 D mesh if you choose that version, is equally as strong.
- webbing straps adjust to any radio style, adjust it once and you are set.
- 4 point harness. It gives you easy access on the left or right side of the pack.
- Over the top bungee retention strap holds radio in even if upside down.
- Overall pack size is 9″ tall x 8″ wide
- Weight is 11 oz.
- Color is black or High viz orange.
- For the mesh version we use a 4″ wide piece of orange on the front where the radio sits.