The Lone Peak Recumbent backpack, seat bag was first designed for our friends over at the Hostel shop but has now become a standard in our line of recumbent specific products. With ample side pockets that can hold large water bottles, to a flap over main pocket with an additional storage pocket on the lid. Internal divided slip pockets, and lots of adjustments to fit a wide range of recumbents. Built to fit over the top of a square back recumbent seat. The pack will sit over the top 3 or 4″ of the seat and adjust to fit, then internal straps help to snug the pack up tight to the back of your seat. And a lower straps keeps the back in place no matter the road conditions.
- Water resistant and bullet proof 1000 D Cordura.
- Ample side mesh pockets for things you need right away.
- Flap over lid, with storage pocket on top.
- Internal slip pockets for organization. (not designed for water bladder)
- Internal plastic frame sheet to help hold its shape over the years of service.
- Tough YKK zippers.
- Multiple cinch and stabilization straps to keep the pack in its place.
- 3M reflective for the most visibility.
- Colors are red, black, blue, yellow, and neon green.
- Dimensions: Main bag are 14″W x 14″T x 5″ D. (not including the side mesh pockets)
- Volume: 16 Liters, or 980 cu/in
- Mounting pocket: Mounting pocket on back of bag is designed to fit over a seat 16″ wide (outside to outside) or less.